Moving Forward, Conscious of COVID-19
Somatic Massage Therapy & Spa is Now Open
Mondays – Saturdays
10am – 6pm
We ask all clients and staff members to abide to the COVID-19 safety protocols listed below until further notice.
Thank you for understanding.
COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- Guests must sign a Covid-19 consent form upon arrival or via email. We can email this form to you. (Click here for pdf printable version)
- If you are sick or have been in contact with an infected individual, please reschedule.
- We have increased time between client appointments and will be much stricter on sessions beginning/ending on time. This will ensure that we have as few people in the clinic as possible. The increased time between sessions will allow for thorough cleaning of all surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We request that you attend your session alone. If you must bring someone with you, we request that they remain outside or in the vehicle.
- Clients may sanitize or wash hands thoroughly prior to session. Your therapist will do this before and after your session, as well.
- You have the option to pre-pay over the phone, online or at the time of visit.
- We will ask to take your temperature upon entering the spa. This is a requirement for you to receive a session. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, we will have to reschedule your appointment. If it is within normal range, we will continue with the screening to make sure it is appropriate to continue with your treatment.
- All spa staff and clients must wear masks at all times within the spa. We will have masks for sale, in case you forget yours.
- We have purchased UV C/HEPA air purifiers for common areas. The air purifiers will run 24/7.
- Upon arrival if you feel more comfortable, you can wait in your car until your therapist is ready. We will call or text you when the room is ready.
We look forward to seeing you soon, stay well.
Thanks for your loyal patronage!